MANDATORY PUBLISHED INFORMATION
Information published pursuant to Act No. 106/1999 Coll., on free access to information.
The Office of the Czech Fiscal Council
Reason and way of establishment
The Office of the Czech Fiscal Council was established on the basis of Section 32 of Act No. 23/2017 Coll., on the rules of budgetary responsibility:
(1) The Office of the Council is hereby established which shall assume the tasks related to the professional, organisational, administrative, personnel and technical support of the Council’s activities. The Office of the Council is headed by the Head of the Office of the Council.
(2) The Office of the Council is the organisational unit of the state and the accounting unit. Acting on behalf of the state in labour-law relations is the Head of the Office of the Council.
(3) The Head of the Office of the Council shall be appointed and removed by the Council. The Head of the Office of the Council shall be subordinate to the Chairperson of the Council.
For more information, see part four of Act No. 23/2017 Coll., on the rules of budgetary responsibility.
The organisational structure of the Office of the Czech Fiscal Council is available here.
4.1. Contact postal address: Holečkova 103/31; 150 00 Praha 5 – Smíchov
4.2. Office address for personal visits: Holečkova 103/31, 150 00 Praha 5 – Smíchov
4.3. Office hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00–16:00, Friday 9:00–14:00
4.4. Telephone numbers: 277 771 010 (secretariat to the Office)
4.5. Fax number: –
4.6. Website: www.unrr.cz
4.7. E-mail address: email@example.com
4.8. Data Box: mmu3ubg
Information system of the registry office accepts the following formats: pdf, png, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, mp3, wav, doc, docx, html, xml, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, rtf.
Prospective payments can be made to the account number 19-4726001/0710 (ČNB).
Company ID (IČO)
COMPANY VAT ID (DIČ)
Information on the budget of the Office of the Czech Fiscal Council is available here.
Requests for information
Principles for filing requests for information pursuant to Act No. 106/1999 Coll. are available here.
Act No. 23/2017 Coll., on the rules of budgetary responsibility.
Annual reports pursuant to Act no. 106/1999 coll., on free access to information
Annual Reports of the Office of the Czech Fiscal Council can be found here.
Exclusive licenses granted pursuant to Section 14a (4) of Act no. 106/1999 Coll., On Free Access to Information
The Office of the Czech Fiscal Council does not grant any exclusive licenses.
Price list for providing information
The Office of the Czech Fiscal Council may, on the basis of Act No. 106/1999 Coll., require payment for the provision of information subject to the obligation to provide information. However, the amount of the payment may not exceed the material costs.
On the basis of Act No. 106/1999 Coll., as amended, the Office of the Czech Fiscal Council establishes the following price list of payments for the provided information.
Current price list of payments for the provided information
– One page printout or A4 copy of the same format CZK 2.00
– Double side printout or A4 copy CZK 3.00
– One page printout or A3 copy CZK 3.50
– Double side printout or A3 copy CZK 4.50
– 1 piece of blank CD for writing information CZK 8.00
– 1 piece of blank DVD for writing information CZK 10.00
– Other technical data medium at the purchase price
– packaging based on the purchase price of the respective type of packaging
– postage based on the current postal service provider’s tariff
In case the provision of information requires extraordinary search and processing, the enquirer will pay CZK 350 for each commenced hour of work of the processor.
Prospective payments can be made to the account number 19-4726001/0710 (ČNB)
Information will be provided only following the demonstrable payment of the required costs.
Summary of information provided on request pursuant to Act No. 106/1999 Coll., On free access to information
An overview of information provided on request by the Office of the Czech Fiscal Council in accordance with Act No 106/1999, on Free Access to Information, may be found here (at the end of the page in Czech language).
Representative for Personal Data Protection
The data protection officer of the Office of the Czech Fiscal Council is:
FairData Professionals a.s.
Na Florenci 1332/23
110 00 Praha 1 – Nové Město
tel. +420 255 000 111
Personal data subjects may contact the data protection officer by post marked “for the personal attention of the DPO” at the address: Úřad Národní rozpočtové rady, Holečkova 103/31, 150 00 Praha 5, PSČ 150 00.